About Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
The next installment in the franchise and the conclusion of the “Star Wars“ sequel trilogy as well as the “Skywalker Saga.”
Have you watched these Action films yet?
Having the beloved three back together again is what was going to make the new trilogy so special, but they never got to reunite
* The Knights of Ren sucked!
Yes, Star Wars went from the world's foremost action adventure to the biggest joke.
Here's what I didn't like:
* George Lucas confirmed that Palpatine had died long before Disney, the whole purpose of the first 6 films was that Anakin Skywalker was to grow up and defeat the sith to restore balance, which he did.
Now back to reality and a review for us viewers and Star Wars fans:
The film is bad, as bad as the rest of the trilogy that was wholly unneeded and attempted to reboot the whole thing for Disney's kiddie demographic via copying what Lucas had done albeit with weak actors and actresses, no character development and cheap directing. The actress (nurse Ridley something) heals the boo boo of her bff. The secret maps smuggled out were correct!
* Episode 8: Leia sends out a signal to all the systems asking for help… It's not a flashlight, it's not something you lend to your friend, and there were 2 more scenes of throwing them off of cliffs, did they learn nothing from TLJ? In the movie Kylo and Rey both threw their lightsabers to get rid of them because they didn't want to keep fighting or killing…… Let us be frank with one another okay? if only Yoda/Mace had known
* The fact that Palpatine was able to conceive means he was able to feel love at some point in his life……..
People are free to like it of course, but I do not understand all the reviews saying JJ Abrams rescued Star Wars (is it his employees??
The truth is that this piece of corporate vomit sucked. did he have a love interest raise the kids? You are exposed as being embarrassing and lowbrow. cut to the end of the movie… PAGING DOCTOR REY!
We have an emo patient here and he has a boo boo. ) and then he dies (vanishes), how&why?? Thank goodness Kathleen Kennedy was just sacked from Star Wars or else there would be 3 more episodes with rey and she would by then be god herself (without even trying). They have horses (yup horses) on the outside of a starship galloping while the star destroyer is in motion and beating the weaponry of the empire in terms of speed*!
*JJ Abrams read somewhere that Lucas' vision was a Western in space and he got the wrong idea. But hey it's just a dumb corporate movie and I will say it's reasonably well done with its fx at times. Nope! Suggestion: there are only 6 episodes of Star Wars ever and only 3 of them are good. What kind of jedi are they?
The acting, the visuals, the effects, the amount of lightsaber screen time, racial diversity, and obviously John Williams' score, were outstanding.
* Apparently all it takes to defeat Palpatine is to have two lightsabers instead of one?
I took a big gulp of my oxygen tank. I scooted to the building's far wall in less than six seconds and broke through the unwired basement window. Palpatine gets his full strength back, lightnings a whole fleet, and then is defeated in like 7 seconds… So it motivated me to finally register and add my own reviews. Count me out. Also, Rey is powerful out of nowhere again and even practies magical medicine.
I ran to the left and managed to creep forward with a lurch.
The door opens and I run down the stairs, there is a beady drape here that I did not know about. Or yet another Ghostbusters! JJ Abrams did a standard job, worse than anything anybody could do/ever has done. did he raise them? So he is the rescuer now?? I was in, but there was still a long way to go and motion detectors to avoid! Overconfidence had made them not post any guards.
I remember downloading the storyline of all 9 chapters 16 years ago.
* A lightsaber is a sacred weapon only to be used by jedis in self defense. Embarrassing If there was a lower rating than 1, this film would deserve it. Well, I had trained for this.
There was a foul stench in the air. Rey's character was not likable. I wanted to LOVE this movie, but I haven't been this bored in a long long time. Lets find out”….. 2015) could have waved her hand, focused, grimaced for 2 second and voila all is good. It is the last one. We don't have to see this cast and crew again (until sequel time in 2021).
More good news: business schools across the country have fresh material on how to destroy, destruct, implode, explode, blow up, drill, sabotage, crush a much vaunted and respected cultural phenomenon and turn it into a Sunday morning cartoon (with even worse acting). Absolutely a disgrace to writing and cinematography.
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Watch Free DVD Rip
You are here to watch Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker which is absolutely free here! You can watch Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker in HD absolutely free no buffering superfast server. You can watch the film Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker online on this site no restriction on any device IPhone Androyed Tab and so on from any location. You need just a free account to watch Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker in HD on your favorite device. I got past the drape and shone a light on the blackened scene. It crushes the force and takes Mary Sue-ism and unexplained occurrences to a new height.
It burnt my eyes, but my gaze persisted. ), they kiss (why?? If this movie was satire and called “Bulls**t”, I would still give it a ZREO for even giving screen time to this nonsense. By the time the ending happened I didn't care anymore. mostly because it is inconsistent with the force. My mouth still could not get used to the taste of sulfur that permeated my tongue, larynx, nostrils and even ears.
* The back and forth of thinking people are dead and then boom all of a sudden they're not dead was exhausting. It was quite boring.
PS: I love the ignorant and the spammers constantly writing 'oh JJ fixed it. Anakin got pranked! Rey would have been more interesting if she was a “nobody”, the fact that she's a Palpatine just seems forced and lazy
* Rey and Kylo have had absolutely no romantic chemistry ever, their relationship is shown as sibling-like. RIP Star Wars, sorry you had to end like this. There are magical and inexplicable wizardry happening all the time. Take that Kenobi. It took her less than 2 minutes to finish him in the end all because dead Jedi suddenly decided to talk to her, comfort her she wasn't alone. What he rescued it from himself?? Nothing happened anyone cared about. Was this written by a remedial Sunday school class? Please come to emergency and make his boo boo go away.
Obviously that is the only way they can get a couple of positive (spammy) reviews of this turkey in here. Nope. People galloping on horses (read that again). Magic over kill. Abysmal!! In the next one we do not have a last jedi or the series would have ended. Full of annoying useless characters. First I'll talk about what I liked. Thanks for your input and all the upvotes here. All those Jedi didn't need to die in episodes I-III! If only Yoda had known!! All of that ruined by the stupid meaningless kiss. So cliche-ridden.
I uttered the magical words I had rehearsed a thousand times. ) because JJ (and Disney) are the ones who damaged Star Wars in the first place!! People fly, people transport items across the galaxy, people come back from the dead and intervene/assist/interfere and the list continues. by his own lightning…. I planned and plotted. RIP Qui Gonn and literally everyone that has died in Star Wars up until now
* Speaking of healing powers, that exact kind of power is what Anakin had spent most his adult life trying to acquire, everything he's done is to obtain more power and knowledge of the dark side, and then boom Rey just has it all of a sudden…. The Jedi who were massacared at the Academy. literally no one shows up—Episode 9: Lando flies around to all the systems asking for help…. The current crew are uniformly sad. ) then Ben resurrects her (how?? Then, 2 minutes later I saw a bunch of horses running across the deck of a Star Destroyer, freakin HORSES!
Rey dies (why??
Twinkle twinkle little star…. And here all Skywalkers are dead.
* Poe can't catch a break for the 3rd movie in a row, just for comic relief too
* In my opinion the best thing about the trilogy and especially ROS was the force connection that Rey and Kylo had, what they were able to do (communicate remotely, transfer objects to help each other, feel what the other is feeling, etc) was really interesting and I loved it. Who produced The Last Jedi? The final trilogy was supposed to be about Leia & Han's kids, Luke's kids, a cloned version of Luke, a cloned version of Vader/Anakin and Luke eventually becoming the most powerful Jedi of all time after finally defeating the Sith in their ancient temple. And no stupid Jedi training needed either.
Watch Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Free in HD
Are you watching Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker? Or you are finding some site where you can watch Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker full movie free? You have it you can watch Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker in HD without buffering from any location on any IPhone/ Android / Tab / PC! Just one free account and you are ready to watch Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker in HD absolutely free! Watch Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and enjoy Action. Nope.
This film, and its associated trilogy, is so bad that I condemn fans of Disney, Bad Robot. Read that again and understand why no one older than 4 will like this. A whole lot of structural and continuity issues here with a weak script that gives JJ Abrams the opportunity to sell games and merchandise. It sucked hard. The current gang has no story to tell. The rise (hahahaahaaaaa) is a selfish, stupid, and harmful film. It is always there and never sleeps. They already have a fake rating for it. A nonsense movie
A lot of dumb stuff here, at times, and is unintentionally funny or just creates plot holes and no real sense of Star Wars other it makes money.
Still a subpar film.
* What did Finn want to tell Rey? literally everyone shows up. Ummm what exactly did you mean by that? “Be who you are, Rey”… hmmmmm that was real freaking convenient wasn't it, also why did the dagger exist? This movie introduced an absurd amount of inconsistencies, to the point where either they purposely reversed the whole point of the first 6 films to slap Lucas and his fans in the face, or they never watched any of the previous films at all. Did anyone even edit this film?
The RISE of Skywalker?? And then this movie reversed that entirely
* No introductory entrance scene from Palpatine, it's just thrown into the opening crawl that he's still alive….
* A lot of this movie's purpose had to do with Rey's identity. Star Wars is dead. JJ Abrams was the hack who ruined Star Wars in place. The 2 last remaining Skywalkers DIE!! There is NO Skywalker left. The main actress has only one expression like she is angry at herself, as well as the audience. This was a boring film. Obviously didn't care enough about the resistance. he also had talent. Of course he does.
Same silliness once again. Very good news. Rey is just walking around healing basilisks like it's nothing. again
* Kylo turns good? All I can say is what was that all about? Nope. The emperor is back and can return anytime, Yoda is dead and his vision has been quashed and a Mary Sue is running around magically Mary Suing the universe. I could utter every word before the characters said them. Words cannot describe the disgust that is this film. At this point JJ is probably just trolling us by leaving that unanswered
* Kylo should have killed Palpatine, to at least be somewhat consistent with “I will finish what you started”
* Where was Anakin? What the trilogy is about is still a mystery to me
* The pace of the first 30 minutes was super rapid, and then didn't stay consistent, they just kind of pasted scenes together but who cares, it's cool if you have a lightsaber out, right? They also shoehorn a forced relationship. They are terrible and this is the worst of the bunch. The art of good film making has been lost in the last decade.
* Palpatine has a new giant fleet?
* Luke's lightsaber just duct taped back together and it's as good as new? 3-PO pls translate. That is right. Why not just lightspeed something through all of them, because apparently you can do that now… JJ 'I rip off for a living'; Abrams. Check this website. If you have watched Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, you can read or write the film review on Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker on IMDB. And let us know whether you liked the film or not at the comment section below..